Henbant Bach Farm, camp on our sustainable permaculture farm
Camping at Henbant
We want to be able to share Henbant with as many people as possible and we'd love you to come and camp here, but were not quite a campsite, its beautiful and a lovely place to camp but..
We DONT have
- a cosy flushing toilet
- a normal campsite shower block
- a big flat camp ground where you can drive up to your tent
We DO however have:
- Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to camp in
- A lake that you can swim in (and if you donít fancy that, a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wonder in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with
- Eggs that you can collect from the nest
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and of the mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amazing views
- A converted cow shed with rayburn, sofas, electric etc that you can use if its raining
- A shower and washing machine (both free) in one of our sheds (its a bit rough mind)
- A lot of camping kit of our own, pans, sleeping bags, tents, roll mats, etc.. please ask us if there is anything we can lend you to make yourself more at home
To book please send us an email or give us a call 01286 660 761 OR send us a text 0778 631 6413
We charge £7.50/person over 12 per night (but of thatís out of your budget just say).
We also ask for a £5 donation if you collect firewood and that fires are small, contained and only in fire circles/pits.
I'm afraid we cant allow fires in the woods or big bonfires.
A Note of Safety
Henbant is not a sanitised playground, it's a farm and it's wild land, there are places to trip, places to fall and even get lost, we like it this way its real and nobody has hurt them selves here yet, but please use your common sense.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 19 January 2015