White House Barn camping and caravan site
The caravan and camping site has basic facilities and is well hidden away, perfect for those looking for relaxing campsites in the heart of Norfolk.
The camping and caravanning site has a single shower, a toilet, chemical disposal and optional electric hook-up.
Horse owners have the opportunity to take advantage of the above facilities, and bring their horse to use the many local bridle paths and beaches. Stabling and grazing is available on site.
The campsite is well placed to discover Norfolk and enjoy your holidays. With the Norfolk Broads, North Norfolk’s sandy beaches and wildlife all within half an hour drive, your cottage holidays in Norfolk will be delightful.
The historic City of Norwich is only six miles away giving you the opportunity to take advantage of the many attractions in this vibrant City. The local pubs and shops are of the highest quality, to suit every budget.
• Cromer and Sheringham beach - 30 - 35 minutes’ drive
• The Norfolk Broads - 25 minutes’ drive
• The city of Norwich - 25 minutes’ drive
• Blickling hall, gardens and Country Park - 15 minutes’ drive
• Febrigg Halls, gardens and estate - 25 minutes’ drive
• Hevingham lakes (fishing) - 2 minutes’ drive / 10 minutes’ walk
• Hevingham park (walking and horse riding) - 7 minutes’ drive / 45 minutes’ walk
• Buxton Heath SSSI (walking and horse riding) - 2 minutes’ drive / 45 minutes’ walk
To book your camping and caravanning holiday with White House Barn, E-mail us or call us on 01603 755309.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 14 April 2013