Llanungar Fach Caravan Park and Campsite
Llanungar Fach Caravan Park and Campsite is a small, family-run camp-site on the outskirts of the picturesque harbour village of Solva.
We are situated a stone's throw from the Pembrokeshire National Park coastal path and the small cove, 'Porth-y-Rhaw'. Solva is within easy walking distance, whether you want to walk through the farm to the local grocery shop, newsagent and post office (a 10 minute walk), or take the coastal path to Solva harbour and the restaurants, shops and pubs which line the street of Lower Solva.
We are only 2 miles from the Cathedral City of St David's and a short drive away from many of the best beaches in Pembrokeshire such as Carfai Bay (2 miles), Whitesands Bay (3 miles) and Newgale Sands (3 miles).
* Separate ladies' and gents' wash rooms/showers/WCs
* Free, unlimited hot showers
* Electric hook-ups
* Laundry room (including washing up facilities, washing machines and tumble dryers)
* Chemical waste disposal point
* Dogs welcome (must be kept on a lead at all times)
Rates and booking
* Adults - £5 per person per night
* Children 5 to 15 years old - £2.50 per night
* Under Fives - free of charge
* Electric hook-ups (subject to availability, advance booking recommended) - £5 per night
If you'd like to book, or if you have a question, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on 07837 995 910.
Alternatively, you can email via the form below, please mention e-camping-directory dot com when you call.
Llanungar Fach Farm
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 21 July 2014