Budemeadows Touring Park
Budemeadows is a beautiful setting for a touring holiday park. Nine acres of naturally landscaped parkland, protected and divided by mature and dense hedgerows. Oak, willow, sloe, hazel and wild honeysuckle in profusion. Magnificent surroundings of which we are truly proud.
Budemeadows is on a sheltered and gentle lee slope. One mile from the extensive beaches of Widemouth Bay, renowned for surf and sand. Three miles north are the unspoilt resort towns of Bude and Stratton, with many holiday attractions including Bude's swimming and leisure pool, 18 hole golf course, sailing, surfing and wind surfing. Coarse and sea fishing, and pony trekking are all within easy reach.
For the odd rainy day there are also more family orientated undercover attractions, including Bude's recently built splash swimming pool, with flume and waves.
Budemeadows is a peaceful place to stay and enjoy. Use it as a comfortable base for relaxed exploration of the many idyllic beaches, interesting towns and villages, of North Cornwall and West Devon. Tour the history steeped King Arthur's country, and the wood cloaked coastal valleys. From historic Launceston Castle, to the shaggy ponies of invigorating Dartmoor; and picturesque Clovelly; all within easy of Budemeadows.
On-site there are a range of games and activities available from table tennis to chess. The indoor games room has table football and pool and a TV. Grumpy Petes Bar is situated near the site entrance and offers a range of beers, wines and spirits as well as freshly ground coffee and a range of teas. And the Snack Shack provides take away food during the summer season.
On-site facilities include:
* A shop to serve most needs.
* A childrens logland, playground and plenty of play space.
* Internet connection for guests
* Outdoor heated swimming pool.
* Separate heated toddler pool.
* A giant chess set.
* Outdoor table tennis.
* Purpose built barbecues.
* Television lounge and games room.
* Immaculate, pine panelled wash rooms, toilets and showers.
* Ladies and Gents facilities include a high proportion of 'en-suite' cabins, which give complete privacy.
* Well lit, family sized showers, with free hot water.
* Bathroom with full suite.
* Purpose designed toilet facilities for the disabled visitor.
* Baby bath and changing room.
* Free hair dryers and hand dryers.
* Fully equipped laundry with washing and tumble drying machines, and ironing facilities.
* Dishwashing and laundry sinks with free hot water.
* Caravan electric hook-ups. (16 amps).
* Public telephone box under cover.
* All buildings are fitted with electric razor points, hooks, shelves and mirrors.
To all our visitors and guests, we extend a sincere welcome, and hope that your stay will be most enjoyable. Our personal aim is to make your visit both memorable and pleasant so you will want to return, year after year. Locally you have a wonderful coastline and countryside to explore, and opportunities to do things, which you cannot normally do at home. These make up the essential ingredients for an altogether perfect holiday, the success of which we will try to ensure.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 28 September 2011