Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park
Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park is one of the best family friendly Campsites in Somerset, situated between the foot of the Quantock hills and the North Somerset coastline.
Just a short distance from the campsite is the market town of Bridgwater in Somerset. The town has plenty of good Pubs, Restaurants, Supermarkets and other Shops.
There are also many interesting places to visit, like Dunster, with its Castle, Shops and Tea rooms, Cleeve Abbey and Porlock with its quaint harbour and also Exmoor National Park. In addition to all the many places of interest to visit in Somerset, we provide lots of exciting free activities to keep all the family happy.
FREE: Swimming, Boating, Club and with Entertainment
* Indoor Heated Swimming Pool with water slide (Open from Easter till the first weekend in November)
* Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool with a large Spiral Slide (Open Spring Bank holiday till the end of August)
* Club and Bar with Children's Entertainment and live acts: Comedians, Vocalists and live shows. (During camping mid-season the club is only open on Friday and Saturday nights)
* Boating lake, Swings and Slides, Sand Pits at the campsite
* BMX Track for children. Helmets are a must.
* Free WIFI Broadband Internet access in and around the club. Just open your laptop and select the campsites club connection. There is also paid WIFI available in the camping paddocks.
HIRE: Pony Rides, Trampolines and Gym.
* Children's Ponies Rides, (Open most days during high season at the campsite on Saturdays during Mid-season when there is enough demand. Book on day of arrival to avoid disappointment)
Also: Fish and Chips, Campsite Shop, Games Room and Caravan Storage
* Campsite shop and off-licence (Open every day during high season and for limited hours during Mid-Season camping periods. Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Asda, Lidl, and Aldi are 12 minutes away in Bridgwater which is on route to the campsite)
* Fish and Chips Bar (Open every evening during high season and on busy weekends mid-season)
* Games room with Pool tables, table tennis Colour TV and games matchines.
* Caravan Storage(Towing service to and from caravan or camping pitch available)
* Several 2 Bed Holiday Cottage's available. Please visit our website for further details.
Getting to: Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park. Leave M5 at junction 23 and go through Bridgwater. Follow the A39 towards Minehead for 6 miles. At keenthorne turn right for Fiddington. The Campsite at Mill Farm is 1 mile from the main road.
By Coach: There is a regular National Express coach service to Bridgwater.
By Rail: Some Intercity trains stop at Bridgwater, but you may need to get a connection service from Taunton in order to reach the campsites location in Somerset.
If arriving by rail or coach at Bridgwater, we suggest your continue you journey to Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park at Bridgwater, Somerset by taxi.
IMPORTANT: Please ONLY contact us by PHONE: 01278 732286
Reviews & Customer Feedback
Be the first to add feedback or a review for Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 21 March 2017