Falls Motel and Waterfront Campground
Situated at the very heart of the Bay of Islands in park-like surroundings, the Falls Motel and Waterfront Campground with 13 self contained Family and studio motel units is located by the beautiful Haruru falls.
It's a convenient base, a centre from which to enjoy all the natural wonders, and activities of Paihia, Russell and Waitangi and all that Northland has to offer, whilst providing a peaceful haven to relax, knowing that should the mood to mix arise, you're only minutes from restaurants and hotels.
The FALLS MOTEL is at the centre of the Northlands cultural, sporting and scenic attractions and is set in a park-like waterfront acreage.
We have 13 units - 6x2 bedroom suites/family apartments and 7x studio units.All are fully self-contained with cooking facilities and are serviced daily. Breakfast available on request.
The Motor HomePark/camping ground has a long palm-fringed frontage to the Waitangi Lagoon, with private beach, launching ramp and historic wharf for blue-water access. We have 40 tent / van / motor home sites, 34 with power.
Spectacular views from all units.
* Private balconies or pool-side patios.
* TV and in-house video
* Guest laundry—Guest library.
* Cot and high chair available.
* Swimming and paddling pools.
* Full reservation service for excursions and onward
* Conference/wedding /sporting parties organised.
* Golf/water sports/bush walks all nearby
* Located moments from Paihia beaches and shopping.
* Motor homes/campers/backpackers all welcome.
* Camp laundry/cookhouse/hot showers
* BBQ area and childrens play area.
* Private safe beach, boat ramp, wharf and moorings.
* Courtesy car available
* kayaks for hire
We're just three hours scenic drive north from Auckland, or leave the car and fly - we'll pick you up at the airport - or take the coach - it stops conveniently at our front door! We will be happy to arrange any bookings for your activities,tours and cruises at no extra cost - or if you wish we can arrange a complete itinerary for your visit.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 15 December 2009