Camping Clair de Lune
Our campsite is well suited for families with young children. They will find here quietness and safety for unforgettable holidays. There is no animation, on the contrary we ask for complete silence as from 10.30 PM. Cars are not allowed in the campsite past that time.
At Clair de Lune Campsite, you will enjoy restful holidays.
At Clair de Lune Campsite, you will find:
* NEW! A wifi hotspot: our campsite is the first in France to offer it's customers this facility,
* Showers and washbasins with hot water,
* Special area for young children, baby cabin,
* Ironing and washing machine facilities,
* Mail services,
* Household refuse removal service,
* Snack pizzeria,
* Playground and playroom for young children
* Free library (some books in English and Italian).
The sea is 300 m away (5 minutes on foot)
l'Almanarre Beach The nearest beach is the famous Almanarre Beach.
The Almanarre spot on the Gulf of Giens is well known to windsurfers, they come to our premises all year round to enjoy their hobby.
It is also particularly well suited for children who cannot swim (very shallow water).
Nature lovers will quiet little creeks throughout the southern part of the peninsula (the closest 10' walk away)
The village is 300 m away (5' on foot)
Giens is a charming provençal village, in the midst of the Peninsula, and is part of Hyères town.
We have an outdoor market on Tuesdays, and all shops: grocer's, baker's, butcher's, delicatessen, bazaar & souvenirs, tobacconist, newspaper shop, restaurants, post office, administrative office, church, etc.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 29 July 2013