Streamstown Caravan and Camping Park
Streamstown Caravan & Camping Park is set on a dairy farm, in beautiful quiet surroundings in Streamstown near Roscrea in County Tipperary.. Beautifully landscaped. 'The' most central location for touring all areas. We provide good standard amenities and a relaxing atmosphere is guaranteed. Because our park is a tourist park, we would advise that we are unable to cater for units other than specific tourist units. A maximum stay operates at the discretion of the management.
Recommended by ..
* Irish Tourist Board
* Excellence in Tourism
* Irish Caravan & Camping Council
* Alan Rogers
* and our customers.
Bord Failte/ICC Park Awards 2001 Best 3 star park.
* Bus Groups and Clubs welcome.
* Discount for large groups and rallies.
* Hikers can be collected from Roscrea bus/train station on arrival by arrangement
* Free walkers map supplied on loan, for Slieve Bloom mountains.
Facilities On Site
* Taxi service available
* Free hot showers
* TV and pool table
* Spacious disabled facilities
* Electricity points
* Dogs admitted
* Washing machine
* Onsite telephone
* Camper's kitchen with electric cooker and fridge/freezer
* Food store and filling station
* Horse Riding
* 18 hole golf course
* Hourly bus service to Dublin
* Historical sites
* Monastic Walks close by
* Hill walking
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 17 November 2009