Tudor Caravan Park
Tudor Caravan Park is located alongside the Gloucester-Sharpness canal, an easy 5 minute walk from the world famous Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust Centre at Slimbridge.
Tudor Caravan Park is a quiet country site, and an AA 4 Pennant Graded Park and Visit Britain 4 Star Park. Winner of the Cotswolds - Holiday Park of the Year for 2014 (Gold).
We have gained the David Bellamy Conservation Award - Gold - every year since 1999 plus the special David Bellamy 5 Year Commitment to Conservation Award (only awarded to 37 parks in the UK in 2004).
The Meadow is for everyone. We also have The Old Orchard area which is Adults Only.
We are open all year round.
Families, children, and well-behaved dogs are welcome at any time.
Good fishing and easy cycling along the canal towpath.
Walkers can enjoy not only the canal but also the Severn Way which runs alongside the park or Cotswold Way 5 miles away.
Also ideally placed to watch the famous Severn Bore with many viewing spots close to the park.
As keen caravanners, we are sure you would enjoy a stay at our park. We aim for the standard of parks we would stay in ourselves.
The facilities available at Tudor Caravan Park are:
* Brand new large toilet & shower block with underfloor heating
* 2 Toilet/Shower blocks lit all night
* WC's, washbasins, hot showers, shaver points, hairdryer / iron sockets
* FREE hot water to all basins & showers
* Calor Gas, Camping Gaz
* 2 Dishwashing areas
* Battery recharging
* 16A Electric hook-ups
* Hard Standings
* Chemical & waste water disposal points
* Motorhome Service Point
* Small shop in nearby Boat Yard with small Cafe/Tea Room, Cycle & Boat Hire.
* Restaurant and Bar in adjacent award-winning Tudor Arms Public House
Gloucestershire has plenty to offer the visitor aside from its spectacular countryside and beautiful waterways.
0-5 miles ..
* Slimbridge Wetlands Wildfowl Trust
* WWT Upcoming Events
* Berkeley Castle
* Edward Jenner Museum
* The Severn Bore
* Gloucester-Sharpness Canal
* National Cycle Routes
5-15 miles ..
* The Cotswold's
* Museum in the Park
* Gloucester City Museum & Art Gallery
* Gloucester Docks
* Gloucester Folk Museum
* National Waterways Museum
* Soldiers of Gloucester Museum
* The House of the Tailor of Gloucester
* Gloucester Cathedral
* Gloucester Cheese Rolling
* Westonbirt Arboretum
* Woodchester Mansion
25 miles ..
* Bristol Zoo
* Forest Of Dean
25-50 miles ..
* Bourton On the Water
* Moreton In Marsh
* Stow On The Wold
Follow the M4, at Junction 20 take the M5;
M5 Junction 13 or 14 follow the signs to the 'WWT Wetlands Centre, Slimbridge';
Turn off A38 at Slimbridge roundabout, go through main village;
After 1.5 miles turn left after Tudor Arms Pub into carpark, 30 yards before canal bridge.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 15 October 2014